CMJ Day 3 for me was spent jumping around all over this city. 5 clubs and 6 bands. Here are 5 out of 6 in pics. First: Violens at Pianos. Second: Times New Viking at Brooklyn Bowl. Third: Dream Diary at the Woods. Fourth La Big Vic at Glasslands. Fifth: Marnie Stern at Live at the Pyramids.Vodpod videos no longer available.
- At Dia:Beacon one of the exhibits featured a giant pile of foam mattresses covered in sheets. We… instagram.com/p/BL4qktqDz6M/ 21 hours ago
- Chutney on my sandwich and curry in my soup?! #luckyme #beacon @ Homespun Foods instagram.com/p/BL39-C6jFiM/ 1 day ago
- I'm chatting w Kate Huling of Marlow Goods (& Sons, & Daughters, Diner) abt kids & healthy food on Sunday. Come! brooklynbased.com/one-more-bite/ 2 days ago
- No words for the salty and unctuous experience I just had at @ichiranny ... Ok a few words. Wow.… instagram.com/p/BLyyzHSDj2F/ 3 days ago
- Perfect puffs of doughy goodness. What you've read about the malfatti with sage and Parmesan at… instagram.com/p/BLxBoROj7TW/ 3 days ago