Just watch this clip of her on “Kids Are People Too!”, that show from the 80s. She’s like kid herself, and she talks about rock and roll being “a powerful source for us kids.” And the kids love her. She is so cool.
- Pussy posse. #womensmarch @ Van Dorn Street station instagram.com/p/BPh2IO2DCW4G… 2 days ago
- Don’t Pass Me By: The Islands #food #prospectheights #dontpassmeby #neighborhoodjoints brooklynbased.com/blog/2017/01/0… 2 weeks ago
- @nbc why can't i stream the #goldenglobes??? Everyone says you can if you have cable, which i do. I'm signed in. HELP. 2 weeks ago
- Making tonkatsu #snowday @ Crown Heights, Brooklyn instagram.com/p/BO-YtQgDL1jP… 2 weeks ago
- Bad lighting that gives your pics lines but GREAT food… instagram.com/p/BO6Ixurj6cLx… 2 weeks ago