Just watch this clip of her on “Kids Are People Too!”, that show from the 80s. She’s like kid herself, and she talks about rock and roll being “a powerful source for us kids.” And the kids love her. She is so cool.
- My happy place. Been thinking a lot about neighborhood restaurants… instagram.com/p/BN2SjO0jdSmF… 8 hours ago
- That's my tree 🎄reflected. #billmurray #averymurraychristmas instagram.com/p/BNxtVRoDoDqS… 2 days ago
- This land was made for you and me. saintpetersuniversity yes. @… instagram.com/p/BNw_ilwjuQIe… 2 days ago
- RT @SarahMaslinNir: When told my new beat was Trump's NYC, never realized that would encompass hate crimes:Hate Crime on the Rise in NYC ht… 5 days ago
- The nybotanicalgarden #trainshow is cool/ weird @ The New York… instagram.com/p/BNhwA_EjpzuK… 1 week ago