This is exciting news, I guess. I wanted her for myself! Just kidding. They seem like a good match. A Darlin and a Tick. That’s what they should call their band. Get it? Those Darlins? Deer Tick? Anyway, I should have seen this coming because back when I interviewed Mr. Darlin for a Spinner story he told me he was in Virginia with his girlfriend on vacation, and he said both their mom’s were there too- yikes. He said she was from the South, and the bands have played/toured together before. Nikki is so smokin’- good job John.
- There's persimmon in the kale salad and grapes 🍇in the fritto misto… instagram.com/p/BNdBaSCg-52f… 1 day ago
- RT @emilynussbaum: I watched the segment with the "Are Jews People?" banner & the problem with almost all TV news is that noone is just scr… 1 week ago
- RT @howiewolf: Choices: Trump threatened actors appealing for tolerance while remaining silent as Nazis spewed hate in his name https://t.c… 1 week ago
- The kohlrabi salad with sesame peanut dressing is one of the best… instagram.com/p/BNAGYENjPRzd… 1 week ago
- More chicken for me. This free-range breast was crispy and salty and… instagram.com/p/BM-SvgyDCOs9… 1 week ago