This is exciting news, I guess. I wanted her for myself! Just kidding. They seem like a good match. A Darlin and a Tick. That’s what they should call their band. Get it? Those Darlins? Deer Tick? Anyway, I should have seen this coming because back when I interviewed Mr. Darlin for a Spinner story he told me he was in Virginia with his girlfriend on vacation, and he said both their mom’s were there too- yikes. He said she was from the South, and the bands have played/toured together before. Nikki is so smokin’- good job John.
- The skinned cherry tomatoes in plum broth were briny and sweet. The clams and chives were cool… instagram.com/p/BKW86VXBI1r/ 1 week ago
- @worldmattworld @dansaltzstein @fredamoon hell yes to Blanca. I was laughing it was so good. I’ve sadly never eaten at BK Fare! 1 week ago
- Ok this giant Pemaquid oyster was grilled and served with seaweed butter and I am in heaven now.… instagram.com/p/BKOQt2Dg8g7/ 1 week ago
- The fried chicken was served with the birds' feet and a crispy exterior that tasted of star… instagram.com/p/BKJg2p9Ajae/ 2 weeks ago
- Eating corn on the cob, like a boss! #theplaceguilford @ The Place instagram.com/p/BJ6bf3dgTKG/ 3 weeks ago