This is exciting news, I guess. I wanted her for myself! Just kidding. They seem like a good match. A Darlin and a Tick. That’s what they should call their band. Get it? Those Darlins? Deer Tick? Anyway, I should have seen this coming because back when I interviewed Mr. Darlin for a Spinner story he told me he was in Virginia with his girlfriend on vacation, and he said both their mom’s were there too- yikes. He said she was from the South, and the bands have played/toured together before. Nikki is so smokin’- good job John.
- Don’t Pass Me By: The Islands #food #prospectheights #dontpassmeby #neighborhoodjoints brooklynbased.com/blog/2017/01/0… 1 week ago
- @nbc why can't i stream the #goldenglobes??? Everyone says you can if you have cable, which i do. I'm signed in. HELP. 1 week ago
- Making tonkatsu #snowday @ Crown Heights, Brooklyn instagram.com/p/BO-YtQgDL1jP… 1 week ago
- Bad lighting that gives your pics lines but GREAT food… instagram.com/p/BO6Ixurj6cLx… 2 weeks ago
- The best Christmas card I got -- from @hampshirecolg. It's just so… instagram.com/p/BOQcU5-jXfx5… 1 month ago