The Times, being The Times, has the best resources around. Therefore, they have the best stuff to give us. Even their 40 year old stuff is better than most stuff around today. And by stuff I mean…..history, records and the best of the best reporting. Today the Arts Beat blog posted a Popcast, hosted by Pop Music Editor Sia Michel and moderated by critic extraordinaire Jon Pareles. The guests?? Three reporters for The Times who covered Woodstock. Talk about going straight to the source. Listen to it here. It’s well produced too.
- RT @WNYC: FACT CHECK from the Assistant Commissioner for Communication & Public Information @NYPDNews: #DebateNight twitter.com/JPeterDonald/s… 3 days ago
- RT @RobertBLevine_: How does Trump think we should have taken all this oil when most airlines limit travelers to two pieces of checked lugg… 3 days ago
- RT @DouthatNYT: "Take the oil" is literally an insane thing to say. Attack him on that. Don't appeal to fact-checkers. 3 days ago
- RT @NYDailyNews: ICYMI: Trump said he's "smart" for avoiding paying federal income taxes nydn.us/2d21MkY #debatenight https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @annehelen: If you have a daughter I hope she's watching so she can see how to remain unflappable toward every Donald Trump she'll encou… 3 days ago