Nathan Williams is the ultimate slacker type. We’ve all seen the video, heard the stories, etc. He likes to get high, fall on things, play video games, etc. It makes sense, then, that he would debut the new column over at The Fader. In it, he reviews Resident Evil 5, a shoot em up video game, which i’m not a fan of. But hey- what do i care about Nathan Williams. I like Wavves.
- Don’t Pass Me By: The Islands #food #prospectheights #dontpassmeby #neighborhoodjoints brooklynbased.com/blog/2017/01/0… 1 week ago
- @nbc why can't i stream the #goldenglobes??? Everyone says you can if you have cable, which i do. I'm signed in. HELP. 1 week ago
- Making tonkatsu #snowday @ Crown Heights, Brooklyn instagram.com/p/BO-YtQgDL1jP… 1 week ago
- Bad lighting that gives your pics lines but GREAT food… instagram.com/p/BO6Ixurj6cLx… 1 week ago
- The best Christmas card I got -- from @hampshirecolg. It's just so… instagram.com/p/BOQcU5-jXfx5… 3 weeks ago