Nathan Williams is the ultimate slacker type. We’ve all seen the video, heard the stories, etc. He likes to get high, fall on things, play video games, etc. It makes sense, then, that he would debut the new column over at The Fader. In it, he reviews Resident Evil 5, a shoot em up video game, which i’m not a fan of. But hey- what do i care about Nathan Williams. I like Wavves.
- That's my tree 🎄reflected. #billmurray #averymurraychristmas instagram.com/p/BNxtVRoDoDqS… 1 day ago
- This land was made for you and me. saintpetersuniversity yes. @… instagram.com/p/BNw_ilwjuQIe… 1 day ago
- RT @SarahMaslinNir: When told my new beat was Trump's NYC, never realized that would encompass hate crimes:Hate Crime on the Rise in NYC ht… 4 days ago
- The nybotanicalgarden #trainshow is cool/ weird @ The New York… instagram.com/p/BNhwA_EjpzuK… 1 week ago
- There's persimmon in the kale salad and grapes 🍇in the fritto misto… instagram.com/p/BNdBaSCg-52f… 1 week ago