Nathan Williams is the ultimate slacker type. We’ve all seen the video, heard the stories, etc. He likes to get high, fall on things, play video games, etc. It makes sense, then, that he would debut the new column over at The Fader. In it, he reviews Resident Evil 5, a shoot em up video game, which i’m not a fan of. But hey- what do i care about Nathan Williams. I like Wavves.
- RT @WNYC: FACT CHECK from the Assistant Commissioner for Communication & Public Information @NYPDNews: #DebateNight twitter.com/JPeterDonald/s… 2 days ago
- RT @RobertBLevine_: How does Trump think we should have taken all this oil when most airlines limit travelers to two pieces of checked lugg… 2 days ago
- RT @DouthatNYT: "Take the oil" is literally an insane thing to say. Attack him on that. Don't appeal to fact-checkers. 2 days ago
- RT @NYDailyNews: ICYMI: Trump said he's "smart" for avoiding paying federal income taxes nydn.us/2d21MkY #debatenight https://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @annehelen: If you have a daughter I hope she's watching so she can see how to remain unflappable toward every Donald Trump she'll encou… 2 days ago