NPR had a broadcast yesterday, available for stream today and always, on the lofty topic, “Do Record Labels Matter?” The convo featured Carrie Brownstein, everyone’s favorite guitarist, punk, music theorist and Pac-NW bitching-babe. (She also keeps an NPR blog, Monitor Mix, which is the shit.) Check it out.
- My happy place. Been thinking a lot about neighborhood restaurants… instagram.com/p/BN2SjO0jdSmF… 8 hours ago
- That's my tree 🎄reflected. #billmurray #averymurraychristmas instagram.com/p/BNxtVRoDoDqS… 2 days ago
- This land was made for you and me. saintpetersuniversity yes. @… instagram.com/p/BNw_ilwjuQIe… 2 days ago
- RT @SarahMaslinNir: When told my new beat was Trump's NYC, never realized that would encompass hate crimes:Hate Crime on the Rise in NYC ht… 5 days ago
- The nybotanicalgarden #trainshow is cool/ weird @ The New York… instagram.com/p/BNhwA_EjpzuK… 1 week ago