Without even going into detail about Hilton and Lewis, what’s the point, i’ll discuss how utterly repetitive and uninspired this song is. Jenny’s been performing it for about 3 years now and it’s just awful. Take a watch (video is cliched too) and tell me you feel differently. Whiny and in the talk-sing style, Jenny paints a tapestry, wait, no she doesn’t. This is mud thrown against the wall.
- Don’t Pass Me By: The Islands #food #prospectheights #dontpassmeby #neighborhoodjoints brooklynbased.com/blog/2017/01/0… 1 week ago
- @nbc why can't i stream the #goldenglobes??? Everyone says you can if you have cable, which i do. I'm signed in. HELP. 1 week ago
- Making tonkatsu #snowday @ Crown Heights, Brooklyn instagram.com/p/BO-YtQgDL1jP… 1 week ago
- Bad lighting that gives your pics lines but GREAT food… instagram.com/p/BO6Ixurj6cLx… 1 week ago
- The best Christmas card I got -- from @hampshirecolg. It's just so… instagram.com/p/BOQcU5-jXfx5… 3 weeks ago