Check out this amazing video of Neil Young playing just a few days ago. The man is so old and yet, so agile! Sir Paul comes out to sing with him. What do you think about the differences between the two of them? There are so many of such great contrast it’s not even funny. To make a list would be too much. Paul’s dance moves are very uninspired. But Neil? Holy shit!
- The skinned cherry tomatoes in plum broth were briny and sweet. The clams and chives were cool… instagram.com/p/BKW86VXBI1r/ 1 week ago
- @worldmattworld @dansaltzstein @fredamoon hell yes to Blanca. I was laughing it was so good. I’ve sadly never eaten at BK Fare! 1 week ago
- Ok this giant Pemaquid oyster was grilled and served with seaweed butter and I am in heaven now.… instagram.com/p/BKOQt2Dg8g7/ 1 week ago
- The fried chicken was served with the birds' feet and a crispy exterior that tasted of star… instagram.com/p/BKJg2p9Ajae/ 2 weeks ago
- Eating corn on the cob, like a boss! #theplaceguilford @ The Place instagram.com/p/BJ6bf3dgTKG/ 3 weeks ago