Check out this amazing video of Neil Young playing just a few days ago. The man is so old and yet, so agile! Sir Paul comes out to sing with him. What do you think about the differences between the two of them? There are so many of such great contrast it’s not even funny. To make a list would be too much. Paul’s dance moves are very uninspired. But Neil? Holy shit!
- RT @SarahMaslinNir: When told my new beat was Trump's NYC, never realized that would encompass hate crimes:Hate Crime on the Rise in NYC ht… 2 days ago
- The nybotanicalgarden #trainshow is cool/ weird @ The New York… instagram.com/p/BNhwA_EjpzuK… 5 days ago
- There's persimmon in the kale salad and grapes 🍇in the fritto misto… instagram.com/p/BNdBaSCg-52f… 1 week ago
- RT @emilynussbaum: I watched the segment with the "Are Jews People?" banner & the problem with almost all TV news is that noone is just scr… 2 weeks ago
- RT @howiewolf: Choices: Trump threatened actors appealing for tolerance while remaining silent as Nazis spewed hate in his name https://t.c… 2 weeks ago