The Vegan has a round-up of upcoming Schreifel-related performances. Sounds rad to me. If you’ve never heard him before, I highly recommend giving a listen. He has all sorts of different sounds. My favorite is his solo acoustic stuff (be sure to check “Society Suckers”), but the crazy Gorilla Biscuits are sick, too. His new project is Rival Schools.
- The skinned cherry tomatoes in plum broth were briny and sweet. The clams and chives were cool… instagram.com/p/BKW86VXBI1r/ 1 week ago
- @worldmattworld @dansaltzstein @fredamoon hell yes to Blanca. I was laughing it was so good. I’ve sadly never eaten at BK Fare! 1 week ago
- Ok this giant Pemaquid oyster was grilled and served with seaweed butter and I am in heaven now.… instagram.com/p/BKOQt2Dg8g7/ 1 week ago
- The fried chicken was served with the birds' feet and a crispy exterior that tasted of star… instagram.com/p/BKJg2p9Ajae/ 2 weeks ago
- Eating corn on the cob, like a boss! #theplaceguilford @ The Place instagram.com/p/BJ6bf3dgTKG/ 3 weeks ago