Interesting post on Tech Crunch about the revenue sharing going on between MySpace and Warner Music. Warner has a much shittier contract that other major labels, it seems. Maybe this is just another link in the long chain of bad news that is the reality of the Music Industry.
- #Cassoulet is not the prettiest dish but I'll be damned if it's not one of the best. Thank you… instagram.com/p/BLAL3pnjM8D/ 13 hours ago
- RT @WNYC: FACT CHECK from the Assistant Commissioner for Communication & Public Information @NYPDNews: #DebateNight twitter.com/JPeterDonald/s… 4 days ago
- RT @RobertBLevine_: How does Trump think we should have taken all this oil when most airlines limit travelers to two pieces of checked lugg… 4 days ago
- RT @DouthatNYT: "Take the oil" is literally an insane thing to say. Attack him on that. Don't appeal to fact-checkers. 4 days ago
- RT @NYDailyNews: ICYMI: Trump said he's "smart" for avoiding paying federal income taxes nydn.us/2d21MkY #debatenight https://t.co/… 4 days ago