Interesting post on Tech Crunch about the revenue sharing going on between MySpace and Warner Music. Warner has a much shittier contract that other major labels, it seems. Maybe this is just another link in the long chain of bad news that is the reality of the Music Industry.
- Pussy posse. #womensmarch @ Van Dorn Street station instagram.com/p/BPh2IO2DCW4G… 2 days ago
- Don’t Pass Me By: The Islands #food #prospectheights #dontpassmeby #neighborhoodjoints brooklynbased.com/blog/2017/01/0… 2 weeks ago
- @nbc why can't i stream the #goldenglobes??? Everyone says you can if you have cable, which i do. I'm signed in. HELP. 2 weeks ago
- Making tonkatsu #snowday @ Crown Heights, Brooklyn instagram.com/p/BO-YtQgDL1jP… 2 weeks ago
- Bad lighting that gives your pics lines but GREAT food… instagram.com/p/BO6Ixurj6cLx… 2 weeks ago